From 1985 until 2011 Cheryl wrote state and federal grants totally over $14,000,000. These were focused on the following topics and issues related to inclusive education: autism, teacher certification in severe disabilities, in-service training, model demonstration, research, statewide technical assistance for students with low incidence disabilities, promising practices and quality indicators, teacher workforce development, and school restructuring and inclusion.
Cheryl would be happy to speak with you about writing your next grant. Please use the "Contact Me"
page and we can set up a time to talk.
Sample Grant Titles:
- Preparing Teachers of Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- National Inclusive Education Initiative for Students with Autism and Related Disabilities.
- Preparing Leaders in the Area of Educating Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Beyond Access: A Model that Promotes Learning of General Education Curriculum Content by Students with the Most Significant Disabilities.
- New Hampshire’s State Improvement Grant in Special Education: Promoting Equity and Excellence for All Students with Disabilities.
- New Hampshire's Statewide Systems Change Project: Creating a Permanent Capacity to Implement Quality, Inclusive Educational Programs for Students with Severe Disabilities.
- Including Students with Disabilities in Systemic Efforts to Restructure Schools.