Professional Development Workshops
We provide team or whole school professional development using creative and active adult-learning methods. Topics on which we present include:
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education
- Creating Student-Led "Circles of Support"
- Strategies for Increasing Students’ Participation and Learning of the General Education Curriculum
- Common Core State Standards and Universal Design for Learning PLUS
- Facilitating Social Relationships
- How to Involve Middle and High School Students in the “I am Norm” Youth Leadership Campaign
- Changing Roles of General and Special Educators
- Differentiated Instruction/Universal Design
- Use of Technology to Enhance Participation and Learning
- Inquiry-Based Instructional Planning Using “Essential Questions”
- Writing Standards Based IEPs
Fees and other information available on request.